Impatience

To: hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au
Subject: Impatience
From: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:49:27 +1000
Vic,

I just read your posting of a couple of weeks ago re starting the engine
without an exhaust system - seems you're getting a little impatient! It must
have made a tremendous noise... Reminds me of the time a friend of mine put
new extractors on his XU1 and drove up and down the street without the rest
of the system connected. Needless to say the noise was awesome, although the
collection of neighbours who came to complain didn't agree!

Rick Harrison

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!