Yellow Alpines on I-680 / St. Helena?

To: "alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yellow Alpines on I-680 / St. Helena?
From: "Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:38:46 -0700
Cruising on I-680 between Stockton and Dublin in Northern California, I
passed a very nice looking yellow early Alpine.  I didn't catch the plates
(may not have had them).  Any list members know who it was?

Also, I spotted an IMMACULATE concours quality yellow Series 4 in St. Helena
last week.  Had minimags and a wood dash.  It was absolutely pristine and
almost made me want to give up even thinking about restoring mine. Who's it
belong to??

Bill Tubbs

67 Alpine
"RootesBeer"