Re: loosing cooling fluid / electrical fuel pump

To: "Patrick" <patrickh@datacomm.ch>, "Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: loosing cooling fluid / electrical fuel pump
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:55:01 +0300
Once upon tail there was a cooling leak hard to (trouble)shoot.
After years it got worse and I found out it was the heater unit. It never
leaked when cool or warm, and when hot there was several things to do in the
cockpit, so I found only by accident that steam was leaking to passangers
footwell. Yes, I had recognised that glycol smell, but not found out where
it was coming.

Btw I drove last week a sports car very neat and very attractive. It is the
only
example in this world, made as a student work in Helsinki tech

there is a Saab +200 hp turbo engine & trans behind the driver, alloy
monocoque with
steel subframes and carbon fibre panels. Suspension is very widely
adjustable, and the project is aimed on limited serial production. Maybe it
never will be made in series, but it is a milestone in finnish car design.

Yes, there is design. As the tech students made it to run, students from the
university of design created the carbon fibre body.

The project is called RaceAbout and I try to find www-site. It is:
www.teli.stadia.fi/raceabout

Larry