Re: Choke cable fix?

To: "Ron Tebo" <mrtebo@telus.net>, <GSTROM99@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Choke cable fix?
From: "Paul Tring" <paultring@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:54:50 +0100
Hi
There should be a circular sprung steel clip on the choke control (it covers
a small slot ) on the outer part of the choke behind the dash. You may find
it has slipped down the cable. this clip holds a small piece of metal
(shaped like a woodruff key) in the slot so that when the choke is pulled
out it locks the choke until you twist it to release.If the clip is still
there you can cut a piece of metal from a small (1/4" ?) bolt.
Paul