Re: Choke cable fix?

To: GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: Choke cable fix?
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 05:31:00 -0600
Gary:

I "fixed" this problem on my Series I by gently (this is not easily reversible!)

squeezing the dash end shank of the cable housing with Vise-grips. If new cables

are not available in the US, I think you can probably get one from
Speedograph-Richfield in the UK at

http://www.speedograph-richfield.co.uk/

Ron Tebo