Re: Transmission oil - overdrive

To: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>,
Subject: Re: Transmission oil - overdrive
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:38:15 -0400
Hi Robert,

No, the company I dealt with, and from whom I got spare parts etc was
Overdrive Repair Services (Sheffield).
Web site www.overdrive-repairs.co.uk
E-mail  info@overdrive-repairs.co.uk

I'm sure there are many other reputable O/D repair outfits. This just
happened to be the one that was recommended to me. What I got from them
was exactly what I wanted, so from that point of view I found them very
good, but I found them difficult to communicate with....they would not
answer e-mails, for instance.... and they ignored a number of follow-up
questions I asked. Perhaps I wasn't a big enough cheese. The sort of
customer service that would not go over well in North America.

Cheers

John Slade