RE: Making the world right

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Making the world right
From: "Jeff Hacker" <alpine@kiva.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:35:21 -1200
Subject: Making the world right

I turned a friend onto a couple free Alpines ....

Does anyone need anything for free that I may have in my parts?  I really
feel like giving something away right now.  This may be my only recourse in
dealing with this.  That, or how about I charge you for reading this!

Paul Scofield
Disgusted in Colorado

funny ... this weekend i received an email from an "ebayer" located in
Russia, telling me to send two different automotive related items that I had
offered on Ebay to him at "NO CHARGE" AND FOR ME TO "PAY ALL SHIPPING
CHARGES" because he needed them and it was very important to him. He didn't
have the $3.90 plus shipping but yet he had internet access ...

Paul,
  i can forward you his email address , you may have something he needs.

keep your chin up :)