RE: Upset people

To: "'Steve Graham'" <sjgraham@bigpond.com>,
Subject: RE: Upset people
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:14:13 -0400
After SIX MONTHS?  What is this guy thinking of?  If I were you I wouldn't
even bother answering his email.  Could anyone go to a store and buy
something and demand a full refund after that long?  I don't think so, not
even a regular costumer.
My 2 cents worth.

Bob Berghult
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)