Upset people

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upset people
From: "Steve Graham" <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:55:59 +1000
You can't help everybody everytime

About six months ago, a Beamer wanted a flametrap for a IV-V and accessed the
list, I responded that I had a used unit available and quoted a price. The
buyer accepted and sent me a cheque ( we are not talking a large amount here)
for the item. he also sent the cheque in US$ which cost me a considerable
premuium for transfer to Aussie Dollars.

after six months the buyer is now demanding full refund for the item as he has
sourced a cheaper and better item. I have advised him I will send a cheque to
cover the full cost of buying the replacement item.

Am I wrong? I only want to help other owners and if i sent an item of lower
quality why did the receiver wait six monthe to demand a full refund?

Keep all those Alpines running,
Regards,
Steve Graham