Re: booster rebuild

To: fle426@northwestern.edu, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: booster rebuild
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:03:47 EST
Fred,
If $$ is no problem.........

White Post Restorations will rebuild and brass sleeve that baby and guarantee
it for life (as long as you own the car).  They do very nice work and the
turnaround is mind boggling.  Talk to Billy.  They have done all my cylinders
and I have been happy.  However, I have yet to drive my car!!  But really, I
think you would be satisfied.  See the web site at...

http://www.whitepost.com

I have not done my booster yet.  I have disassembled it and powder coated the
canister, bought the kit, and stopped there.  I want to have the cylinder
sleeved and just have not done it.  Let me know if I can assemble myself and
still get the warranty.

Paul