RE: Toyota w58 5spd Transmission

To: <ellis838@concentric.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Toyota w58 5spd Transmission
From: "Paul and Susan Almjeld" <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:11:37 -0600
Conversions Components is the name of the company. You can view their
webpage at the following:
www.conversioncomp.co.nz/
The bell housing they supply is a Sunbeam bell housing to which an aluminum
plate is mated in order to bolt up to the Toyota 5 speed.  You can read more
about this by clicking on the following: http://almjeld.com/_wsn/page3.html

Paul            Series V #14649 with a Toyota 5 speed