Clutch throwout bearing with roller bearings

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch throwout bearing with roller bearings
From: robert.m.bailey@att.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:03:22 +0000
OK I know this was just covered not long ago, but that
was before I realized my throwout bearing was down to
the backing plate.  I have a '66 Alpine V with a 10
splined clutch disk.  I am going to order a roller
bearing throwout bearing (Unless a bunch of you tell me
that is a bad idea for some reason).   I seem to
remember someone said some of the forks don't have the
correct reach for that bearing. Would one of you in the
know please let me know what I have to do to set up the
modernized throwout bearing properly?  Thanks!

Robert Bailey
Baton Rouge, La.