Re: Exiting news on Alpines

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exiting news on Alpines
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:35:47 -0500
Nice, THanks for letting us know.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> <JACranwell@cs.com> 11/29/01 12:29PM >>>
Great news,

The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) Radio 4 station is going to
broadcast a programme on the subject of how the Sunbeam Alpine was Ahead of
its time.

The even better news is that BBC Radio 4 is available on-line, which means
our American cousins can also get it.

The programme is called 'The Material World', url for this programme is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/genre/genre_scitech.shtml#world

I think it is planned for broadcast tomorrow, at 16:00 UK time, (11:00 EST).

I'll update the list once I'm sure about the date/time.

If you miss it, BBC Radio stream most of their programmes for on-line
retrieval. That's the quality of public service broadcasting.

Julian - Surrey UK.