Re: 30 Sunbeam Posters

To: berghult@juno.com
Subject: Re: 30 Sunbeam Posters
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:44:47 -0400
Bob,
Jan Iggbom replied to me about the Findori and here's what he wrote:

Finidori-Alpine is probably one-of-a-kind made by a coach building firm
named Finidori located at Le Cannet, just outside Cannes on the French
Riviera. The car is built on an Alpine Serie I and during the same
period. The details like the built-in-lamps and the chrome stripe along
the body were there before they appeared on the 3000RW and Tigers. This
could be read in Horn April-90. The car has participated in meetings in
the north of France and has also been seen in Classic Magazines. The car
was also on the frontpage in Members Handbook in 1988. It's owned by
J.J. Galkowsky, the same guy who you ordered the poster from.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX