RE: Provence Moulage Alpine problems

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Provence Moulage Alpine problems
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:01:18 -0700
I did not see this go to the group.  Since it's such great information, I
thought I'd pass it along.
Thanks Barry!

Jay

---------------------- Forwarded by Jay Laifman/Attorney/Legal/CF/CCI on
07/24/2001 05:00 PM ---------------------------

Barry Yodzis <BYodzis@ci.friendswood.tx.us> on 07/23/2001 02:02:35 PM

To:   "'Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com'" <Jay_Laifman@Countrywide.Com>
cc:

Mr Laifman
I researched it and located www.mafma.com/listD.php which is a French
company.  Once I slowed down a little I realized the site is
English-friendly and even has a conversion section to convert francs to
dollars.  They offer a "Alpine Le Mans 1961" and an "Alpine Tiger Monte
Carlo
1956" each for 250FF which converts to $33.1050 American dollars.  They
take
VISA. I do not know about the shipping.  I E-mailed this to Denis also.
The
spelling and capital "D" in the web address is accurate.
.
Barry Yodzis