Re: [RE: Gas Tanks]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [RE: Gas Tanks]
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:11:16 -0400
"I think I paid $45 or $50 for the whole works." - WOW, That sounds way
too cheap. Jan and I have tanks dipped and treated all the time and we
pay MUCH more than that. It costs at least $40 per tank to just have
them treated and that's if there are no holes to be repaired. If they
have holes, the price goes WAY up. I'd say dipping costs are around $75
per small late series tank, $100 per large early Series tank and $35 for
the three cross tubes. I'll keep them busy all year round if it was $50
for the entire shooting match. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX