Early Hardtop For Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Hardtop For Sale
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:59:03 EDT
List,
I have a very nice factory hardtop (aluminum) available with all the hardware
and stainless trim I thought I would offer up to the best offer before I list
it on E-bay.
It also has all the headliner bows.  The top needs a restoration but would
make a very fine addition to some of the early pines I saw at the Invasion.
I can ship it anywhere in the US for about $130.00.
I alao can Powder Coat in Gloss black for an additional fee.
Please contact me off list if you are interested and want to make an offer.

Paul
Colorado