Crank oil passage info.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Crank oil passage info.
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:53:40 -0700
Piners,

Dont remember where I read it, perhaps it was Vizards book,
but somewhere there is a blurb on modification of oil passages
between crank and main journals on the 1725 crank.

Supposedly to provide more oil to a rod journal prone to fail.

Anyone have the info, or recall the specifics?

I need the info before this evening as I am doing a check on my motor
prior to final assembly, and dont remember if I did the work.

TIA

Jarrid Gross