Re: OD Update

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: Re: OD Update
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:36:09 +0100
HI Brent,

do you know the condition of the over drive clutches?

Interesting that it seems to come in when you take the power off which
could be that the clutch can only grip on reduced power. Could be either
a worn or misplaced clutch.

BTW, did you decide if you wanted the hard top seals?

regards

Jeff

In message <3B11788F.431C399D@navix.net>, Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
writes