Sesslers car at Invasion!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sesslers car at Invasion!!
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:17:09 -0400
I just got off the phone with Steve Silverstein and I must admit... I'm
very excited to hear about his progress on the Sports Car Forum F
production car. His pictures look great and I can't wait until the
Invasion this June to see it up close. Just a reminder... May 8th is the
last day to register before the price increases $5.00 per person.
Registration will enter you in the raffel drawings for the gift
certificates ($1000.00 in total) and Friday and Saturday meals. I will
be posting some updates this week to www.sunbeamalpine.org regarding
local road construction and directions to the event location. I'm
looking forward to see you all there! - Ian

P.S. Rumor has it that the local Miata club is going to stop by and
crash the event... Let's show them what a mass assembly of Rootes
vehicles is all about and send them home with their tails between their
legs!! :-)
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX