Hood Swap

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood Swap
From: "Andy Boetticher" <aboetticher@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:49:11 -0700
A while back I picked up a very good hood from a Series V parts car that I am
planning on using for my Series IV restoration.  Obviously, the corners don't
match (square vs. round), and I was going to begin the modification process
today.  However, before I break out the sheet metal cutters and welder for the
conversion, I figured it might be worth checking to see if anyone in the
Seattle area has a round corned hood in good condition that they'd be willing
to trade.  Anyone out there in need of corners?

Andy Boetticher
Series IV