Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should I or shouldn't I?
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:42:32 -0700
In all seriousness, My wife 'wrecked" the car while I was overseas. when she
told me about it, I didn't ask about the car until I asked about everyone's
safety. Then I asked her if the car was at the wreckers. She said no. I then
asked if she could drive it until I got home, and she said yes. Then I said
OK, no big deal. What can be done? nothing. A car is just a tool made of
iron and plastic. They can be replaced about 99% of the time, whereas a
family member is one of kind and can never be replaced. My wife was so happy
that I didn't berate her like her friend's husbands did and I earned a
special place in her heart. I guess that is why I have a few parts cars
sitting around and I don't have to 'hear about it". So, my advice is to just
let it ride. Lou