Re: Should I or shouldn't I?

To: <schristie@mail.usfli.com>, <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Should I or shouldn't I?
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:12:34 -0500
Ohhh man Chris... You gotta make the best out of this. You see, my wife
wouldn't feel guilty. No, she would find a way to turn it around and make it my
fault. She'd say "If you'd get rid of some of them, they wouldn't be in my way
to run into." This coming from a woman who managed to run over the mail box!
So, you gotta keep the upper hand. Tell her that from now on, she can't park in
the driveway and the garage is off limits. Then you buy another Alpine and park
both of them and all associated parts in the garage. :-)

>>> Scott E. Christie <schristie@mail.usfli.com> 04/10/01 12:52PM >>>
It's based roughly on the same principle Ian used to justify the purchase of
his Series IV automatic.
"But honey, YOU can drive it.".......
Scott