Re: [Emma Alexandra]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Emma Alexandra]
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:01:41 -0500
At 08:50 PM 2/21/2001 EST, Jan Eyerman wrote:
>I have to admit getting a smile over  "(never buy a new car without
purchasing
>the parts manual for it, and the service manual as well!)"-most people who
buy
>Japanese cars don't buy parts manuals or shop manuals.... they don't need
>them.

They do in this neck of the woods.  Most of the Japanese Car dealerships go
through repetitive bankruptcies and their service departments generate a
healthy part of my law practice's income.  No sane person would ever take a
Japanese car around here to a dealer for service, unless they were
hell-bent on automobile destruction or death.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!