Re: steel wheel color

To: CMeinel464@aol.com
Subject: Re: steel wheel color
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:44:20 -0500
I'll second that...and I also took a good look at the white wheels on
this SV and it looks like the original paint is this foam white everyone
is mentioning. It's nice to have guys like Curt and Scott who cared
enough to purchase evey bit of literature and factory memo to ever
surface. I've had the pleasure of seeing Scott's collection and it
sounds like Curt's is just as good. Thanks guys for caring enough to
share these wonderful collections with everyone. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX