Re: FW: Interior Color

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Interior Color
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:50:04 -0500
No, #39 is Carnival Red. It was offered on all Alpines through early SV. It was
replaced by Signal Red #122 which was not as orange as carnival red. A more
true red so to speak.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com> 01/25/01 10:19AM >>>
I read that tan was an option for the Black Tiger in the Book of Norman just
this week.  If that is a good source.  I also read that color 39 was only
offered on 1959-1960 Alpines, if I read it right.
Bob Berghult
Series IV
B9405637 LRX 39

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]