RE: Fluids etc

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fluids etc
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:01:47 CDT
There's another potential problem with that lower viscosity - oil pressure.
If I run 20W50 in my 66 Alpine, I get much lower oil pressure (hot) than if
I run straight 30W. I usually run 30W Castrol detergent oil with much better
pressure results.

Of course, with either oil, it's going to mark it's territory a little.....

Jon Arzt