Re: Fluids etc

To: Steven Graham <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Fluids etc
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:19:00 -0400
Steve, no thoughts as of now about fluids as my S5 project is so new, I actually
haven't seen my car yet (my uncle bought it for me in Kentucky, where it sits
750 miles away!).  However, I would like to piggyback a question onto yours, if
I may:  What is the consensus about using Mobil 1 or other syn oils in the
engine and gearbox?  Anyone try it?  Might it help the #s 2 and 3 pistons?

Thanks, Bill