Can't these folks get it right?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Can't these folks get it right?
From: jerome@supernet.ab.ca (Jerome Yuzyk)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:33:47 -0700
I have both Johnny Lightning and Corgi "007" toy cars, and as you may
know the car is actually a Series V. OK, it's an old set, and one
perhaps cannot expect much from quickie toymakers.

So when the "British Invasion" car came out with its "1967 Sunbeam
Alpine" card I figured they gone and got it right. But now, the car is a
Tiger, with stripe and badges, and script that clearly says "Tiger."

Maybe everybody works in their own separate building...

--

=              J e r o m e   Y u z y k | jerome@supernet.ab.ca
=           BRIDGE Scientific Services | www.bss.ab.ca