Talbot

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Talbot
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:58:07 -0600
My apologies for addressing a non Alpine question to the list.

My local paper had an ad for an upcoming action.  It included an 'early
50's Sunbeam Talbot convertible'.  It has a rather grainy picture of car
which reminds me a bit of a Hillman Minx.  I'm thinking of going &
possibly buying it as anything Rootes interests me a bit, but while I've
heard of the Talbot I know nothing about them.  I've tried to find a
site on the net which describes them but had no luck.  Can anybody out
there refer me to a Talbot site or give me a bit of info?  I'd really
appreciate it.

Info I'd really like is:

-       Parts availability
-       History