Tom W: Lucas 700 halogen bulbs

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tom W: Lucas 700 halogen bulbs
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:41:23 CST
Message for Tom W:
I don't have Tom's email address at home so I had to bomb the list, sorry
everyone else.

Tom, I spoke to the guy selling halogen bulbs. He says there are 4 bases and
3 types of bulbs - all called "Lucas 700". However from the photo he think
the ones you need are 12V 55/65W BPF, they are A$23 (about US$14 ea), he has
stock but is going on holidays from 11AUG.

If you wanted to order from him, he would advise sending him some
measurements etc from the lamps.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Paul.