Re: [6pack] Two Issues

To: "bobfabie@gmail.com" <bobfabie@gmail.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Two Issues
From: Victor Snively <vsnively@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:17:24 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1776370_537420050.1643368644165

Bob,
I experienced the back-up light issue (they didn't work) when I bought the =
car 22 years ago. It needed a clutch, and once I had everything ready to bu=
tton up after reassembly, I noticed there were two green pigtails in the ha=
rness, but discovered only one operated the back-up lights. Someone previou=
s to me chose the wrong one. I simply switched the bullet connector from on=
e pigtail to the other and back-up lights worked. I don't remember a red th=
read, but I do remember a "dummy" pigtail, or at least the one that didn't =
juice the back-up lights. I'm fairly certain that the harness is original (=
1975) to the car, not sure what's the function of alternate pigtail. It's a=
n overdrive car, but it works fine.
Hope this helps.
Regards,Vic Snively'75 TR6 w/AC