Re: [6pack] Sump bolts, pan?

To: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Sump bolts, pan?
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:47:20 -0400
Bob;

"We are 'all' curious?" Got a crowd there with you, Bob? :-)

I've been using Valvoline Synthetic [I believe it's 10W-30]. Along with
that I use
a bottle of Valvoline SynPower Oil Treatment which is high in ZDDP --
though
I believe it is no longer made -- I bought a half dozen bottles of it on
eBay last
year. I have searched the local shops here and cannot find the 4-oz.
bottles of
ZDDPlus, so I'll have to buy them online, for future oil changes.

The sump pan was fairly clean with just a bit of what some might call
'sludge'
at the bottom, but not much.

Dave