Re: [6pack] TR250 right hand mirror

To: Stephen Lindquist <lindquistse@gmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR250 right hand mirror
From: Ed Bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:09:09 -0600
Steve:

I used to have a tenant in a building who ran a glass shop.  Besides normal
glass, he did stained glass, and etched glass.  The etching was done with a
sandblaster.   If you stayed in one place too long, it would cut right
through.  Glass can be cut in this way.  You might try a etched glass or
decorative glass shop.  Here is a site about etching and carving:
http://www.carvedglasscompany.com/

Also, I have been in metal shops where water-jets are used to cut steel,
aluminum, other metals, composits, and glass (except for safety glass) using
a water based medium.  You might find a shop where they will do it.

When I was a student I was given a project to build which required glass
dividers with finished edges and rounded corners.  The tools we had to do
this task was a rubber sanding block, and sheets of emery paper.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan
1976 TR6