Re: [6pack] eBay and Vinny

To: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] eBay and Vinny
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:02:58 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2008 6:22:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mcmeganutt@aol.com writes:

I am one  of those people that has a 100% positive feedback on close to 600
transactions  on eBay (businessman5678 ). I work very hard on that and am very
proud of that  fact.

Thanks for weighing in on your feedback score. My comment was not aimed at
people like yourself and my apologies if you felt they were. In fact, I would
think eBay sellers who work hard at their business would resent all the
undeserved "100%" feedback sellers giving eBay the sleazy reputation it is
taking
on. My question is why isn't someone speaking up about it??