[6pack] wiper switch

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] wiper switch
From: Drew Palavage <palavagedrew@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:42:37 -0500
I know this is probably an in demand item..but here goes anyway.  Does anyone
have a wiper switch for a "76 TR6.  My switch works, but sometime ago the
"stalk" that the knob fits onto cracked.  I "repaired" it enough that it works
okay.  I now want to remove my dash to refinish it.  I will not be able to do
it w/o breaking the stalk again.  I'm told that the replacement switch that's
available out there is no good.  Thanks