Re: [6pack] Electric fan thermostat and electrics ?

To: "'Joseph Grant'" <grant@bowtie6.com>, "'Kendall Larsen'"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Electric fan thermostat and electrics ?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:06:45 -0500
--===============0814580855==

Joe,
When we move to either SC or TN in a couple of years I may have to go that
route ;-)

I've got a light hooked up to my fan that shows when it's running and I was
surprised to see that it really only runs in stop and go traffic, and even
then for only short bursts. Once I get over 35 - 40 mph, it never comes on,
which goes to show that the mechanical fans that run all the time are really
a drag......in more ways then one.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection