[6pack] Compression and head thickness

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Compression and head thickness
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 05:12:14 -0800 (PST)
Stan Foster sent me this link to Richard Good's web site which deals with both
changes in compression relating to increased bore size and to compression
variations due to head thickness.  I don't think it specifically addresses the
head thickness as it relates to the year of manufacture but it should be easy
to correlate by measuring the thickness of the head on your car.  Good luck and
thanks to Stan and Richard Good for this research.
http://www.goodparts.com/tech_docs/TR6_Compression_Ratio.html

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 TBI