[6pack] Compression Ratio Calculation

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: [6pack] Compression Ratio Calculation
From: "Derek" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:02:16 -0000
Stan,

Have sent you a seperate email attaching a spreadsheet which details the
various heads fitted to the six cylinder range. According to the spreadsheet
the standard head fitted to the 74.5 is the "219019" and it is 3.5" thick.
The 219019 number is stamped onto the top face of the head on the manifold
side at the front of the engine.

Hope that this helps.

Derek