Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter

To: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>, John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:30:32 +0000
> "back in the day", the dealer mechanics would disconnect the fuel pump >
from the block to make room to remove the canister in an oil change.

OK, that sounds only slightly better than removing the entire engine just to
change the oil.

BTW, (for a couple that missed it), we're talking about removing the original
canister housing from the engine compartment, which isn't necessary when just
changing the filter element. I just let it hang upside down and drain while
the pan is draining.

Sloane :)
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.