Re: [6pack] eBay Madness, part duex

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] eBay Madness, part duex
From: Mark <whitetr6@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 13:26:18 -0500
Hilarious description and Q&A. I hope whoever buys the thing will re-ebay it
so it lives on like a white elephant present :-) Now to see what treasures
are lurking in my closet. Hey, what about that 25-year old throwout bearing
that shreiks like a banshee. hmmmm
Mark
If you stay in Beverly Hills too long you become a Mercedes. -Robert Redford

--
Mark