Re: [6pack] TR6 Tonnaue Cover

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, '6 Pack list'
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Tonnaue Cover
From: Ed Bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:05:52 -0600
Bob:

    For an honest person, selling on ebay is supposed to be easy. My
experience was to waste ten days because of a totally brainless flake was to
place the final bid, and then reneg on the purchase.  He ruined my auction,
and I still had to pay ebay fees.  This flake had previously done the same
thing with another seller's auction of a sportscar of the same model and
vintage.  He told the other seller that he had been diagnosed with some
fatal ailment and he needed his bid money for treatment.  The other seller
was again trying to sell his relisted car, when this flake bid on mine. A
suddden spontaneous remission of his illness no doubt?

Be thankful you have had great success selling, but before you dive into
buying do a search for "Ebay scams" and Ebay scammers", and "ebay fraud".

Aggravation like that, I do not need.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan