RE: [6pack] TR6 Tonnaue Cover

To: "'Ed Bratt'" <bratt@sasktel.net>, "'Alan Salvatore'"
Subject: RE: [6pack] TR6 Tonnaue Cover
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 12:21:19 -0500
I know Al personally and he is far from a 'liar and thieve'; as matter of
fact, I am sure he will go out of his way to accommodate.  What difference
does it make if he had offered it here vs eBay?  He is only trying to get
the best price for his cover.  Can't blame him for that.

I guess it will be your loss...

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/