RE: [6pack] Engine on stand

To: <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Engine on stand
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:37:43 -0800
I'm not sure how new the accent piece offering is, but it sure looks like a
nice touch.  It's a rectangular piece that fits in the switch plinth where
the heater pull, choke and fan switches are.  Randy wasn't clear that my car
has the ignition positioned there, too, so mine will undergo some
modifications.  I'll get some pictures posted soon.
Andy