RE: [6pack] Delco Alternator and Amp Gauge pulsing needle

To: <MTRsix71@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Delco Alternator and Amp Gauge pulsing needle
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:55:50 -0700
        Mr. Rankin:

        The voltage regulator in the alternator has died. Pull your
alternator and take it to an auto electric shop. They will test it for
free, and if it is dead they will rebuild it for you. Expect to pay
about $100 to have it rebuilt. You might be able to get an auto zone or
Pep boys special for as little as $80 if money is tight.
        Vance