Chrome Windscreen Trim Strip Installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome Windscreen Trim Strip Installation
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:32:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello listers,
  I'm in the middle of putting the windscreen into the frame and am having a
serious problem putting the chrome trim strip into the rubber gasket. Are there
any tips or pointers on getting this little bugger into the rubber groove? I
checked the archives and didn't get any hits which is amazing considering the
problem I'm having.
  I appreciate any and all responses on this!
  Ron W.