Windshield frame vinyl covering

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield frame vinyl covering
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:18:47 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
  I'm now to the point of installing the vinyl trim on the inside of the
windshield frame of my TR6. Before I start gluing pieces on, I thought I'd post
an inquiry about this on 6pack.
  Is there a recommended sequence to installing the trim pieces? How are the
seams between the pieces handled? Is good ol' 3M  Trim adhesive in a tube
adequate for the job? How are the pieces positioned relative to the window
opening? Any other pointers?
  As always, I appreciate any and all comments!
  RonW.
  71TR6

Looking for earth-friendly autos?