PDWA Seals

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA Seals
From: ronald weber <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:16:13 -0800 (PST)
Hello List,
  I'm installing a new brake system into the TR6 and am switching over to DOT5
silicon fluid. Supposidly the new seal kits I used to rebuild the MC & brake
cylinders are suitable for use with DOT 5 however, I have not been able to
locate seals for the double o-ring spool in the PDWA. All the supply shops
around here (Harrisburg) only carry nitrile rings and not the EP or EPDM seals
recommended for DOT5. Does anyone know what size these rings are and where I
might find a couple? Ive seen both #008 & #009 sizes referenced in various
places.

  Thanks,
  Ron W
  71TR6