RE: eBay Item # 320049716929

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: eBay Item # 320049716929
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:17:33 -0800
        Some other minor stuff on this car, in addition to what has
already been mentioned.

        1. The door trim panels are secured with chrome screws. Not
screws should be evident.
        2. Carpet trim pieces for wheel wells are missing in the trunk.
        3. Commission number does not show that OD belongs on the car
(This is really a nit)
        4. Steering wheel spokes should be plain steel, not black (?).
        5. Wrong nuts on battery retainer (OK, the battery is incorrect
too).
        6. Chrome screws on dash should be black.
        7. etc....

        OK, so I am being anal and if anyone cared to, they could pick
my car apart at least as much. Still, it is a lovely car finished to a
high standard. Clearly a labor of love for someone, and it should be
respected for that reason if no other. Many details on the car are
correct - green hoses, wire hose clamps, diamond embossing on seats,
etc.
        I am just thrilled that someone chose to preserve a tiny piece
of automotive history. That's why I love you guys so much (sob!), you
all have a shared passion for automotive history.

        I am getting misty eyed now, so I must sign off.

        Vance

        P.S. Yes, Bob should definitely buy this one.