Welding

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welding
From: "mark bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:15:56 -1000
Aloha all,

Well the dismantling of the car has kind of slowed down a bit.  I actually
would lie awake at night asking myself why I seem to be slowing down... Well
it finally hit me, I'm scared to death of attempting the welding but do really
want to give it a go.  I believe I am now committed as I asked a friend
tonight if he had a mig welder and the next thing I know it was dropped off at
the house.

He is planning on coming by and giving me a run down on how it works and
swears he can teach me in 10 minutes...  Just wanted to check with the group
and get some feed back on how daunting of a task this really is.  ALL COMMENTS
WELCOME as I've never done this before.

Regards,

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6